1. I hate the font Times New Roman. I have no explanation, I just think it is u-g-l-y.
2. I have blogging guilt from not doing it enough. I have written many in my head…sigh.
3. I have an analog side (paper/markers, etc) and a digital (laptop, iPad,etc) side of my desk.
4. I sing silly songs to my daughter to get her up in the morning. She wants this to stop!
5. Injustice in the world keeps me up at night.
6. I love the smell of new books. I love my ebooks too but they don’t smell at all.
7. It is such an honour for me to work at the Surrey Academy of Innovative Learning (SAIL) @36sail in the Surrey School District #sd36learn and I can’t believe they pay me for what I do.
8. I’m a polyglot. Google it if it sounds like a medical condition to you.
9. I collect old suitcases from the 1920s-1970s. My husband wants this to stop.
10. I have lived and worked all over Latin America in all kinds of living conditions but don’t take good coffee away from me in the morning.
11. I meditate to keep me grounded. I think I need to go and meditate right now.
Ok I did 11, I’m not really a very good rule follower 😉
Now is your turn to post 11 random facts on your blog.